A National Control Line Racing Association sponsored Award of Recognition for outstanding contributions to the event of Control Line Racing.
- Any individual, Regardless of membership in NCLRA, AMA or any other
affiliated group may be nominated for consideration for the NCLRA Hall
- The individual shall have contributed significantly to the Racing
event as a competitor, designer, administrator, author, promoter,
technician, or manufacturer.
- Nomination Procedure:
- Nominations shall be open from January to April only. Any NCLRA
member in good standing may nominate an individual or
individuals. A maximum of two (2) will be inducted
at the NCLRA Nationals Banquet.
All nominations must be in writing
and must include a short biography of the individual(s) nominated
which highlights that person's achievements and/or contributions to
the event of control line racing.
- All nominations must be postmarked no later than April 30th.
- All nominations shall be distributed to all the Officers of the
NCLRA plus an at large member. A simple majority of votes is necessary
for a nominee to qualify for recognition in the NCLRA Hall of Fame.
- A person inducted into the NCLRA Hall of Fame shall receive an
individual plaque highlighting their achievement. A permanent NCLRA
Hall of Fame display shall be maintained by the NCLRA at the AMA Museum
in Muncie, Indiana.
- Send To:
- All nominations must be sent to:
NCLRA Hall of Fame Committee
754 Renegade Ln
Port Orange, Florida 32127